SYNERGY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNERGY

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)

Go down 
+5
kyz
hect1c
s.
sico
asd.
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
s.

Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:14 pm

kEy21 wrote:
Barcelona is first in the Liga with 13 points advantage, +57 net, yet they lost 2 games and tied 2.
Bayern is first in the Bundesliga with 20 points advantage, +58 net, yet they lost 1 game and tied 3.

The league wasn't easy for them?

I think that we just have 2 different meanings of "easy", but you should upgrade yours, because it's doesn't resemble the one in the dictionary.

"Noghost is easy" doesn't mean "Noghost is a mod where we win everyone everytime", but means "Noghost is a mod where the times we win are not even distantly comparable with the times we lose, even if we didn't play it at all for a long time"

As far as I can speak for myself, I would even name B*C and Merky as exceptions, which, as always, confirm the rule.

Salut

"even if we didn't play it at all for a long time"

You are right , u didnt play quake at all for a long time , so if i were you i would just be quiet Razz
I know every single player , every single team. So dont try to explain me which team and which players are always remain good.
NG is changing , i would say that bGr would even win syn(With their better lineup ofc: t0zzi , loxotron , schaf , yvi , samphire)
Back to top Go down
kyz

kyz

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:22 pm

if u think we will lose to bgr (in an official match) i think ur sadly mistakened.
Back to top Go down
kEy21
Admin
kEy21

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:24 pm

Except for tozzi, that lineup appears to be a lineup that always used to arrive 5th to 8th in any existent cup.

But oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://synergy.forumativi.com
hect1c

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:37 am

He knows everything... Laughing

I think he's only been playing since like 2010, so he doesn't really know how much the standards have dropped... it's a lot easier than it use to be, which is why you don't understand our opinion. If you were playing competitively between the years 2005 - 2009, you would have understood; but if you only started playing in 2009 or 2010, then you don't have a clue how much this mod has declined.

We stopped playing Q3 and eventually re-made synergy in QL and now we're back to Q3 (btw, synergy in 2008 was one of the best fast rail clans back then aswell). But don't worry, we only intend to stay in Q3 for around 10-15 wins in the ladder before people lose interest and it eventually dies out. This is just a little break before the cups start at QL again.

You seem to quote a few lines from someone out of context and only then reply, so if you want to reply to this, the message is simple:
1) our definition of easy isn't the same as yours (synergy can dominate most clans after having not played Q3 for so long).
2) you haven't played as long as we have to know how much the standards of NG have dropped compared to before you even started playing, that's all.
Back to top Go down
s.

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:52 am

kyz wrote:
if u think we will lose to bgr (in an official match) i think ur sadly mistakened.

no doubt , after u guys lost sly.
Back to top Go down
s.

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:53 am

kEy21 wrote:
Except for tozzi, that lineup appears to be a lineup that always used to arrive 5th to 8th in any existent cup.

But oh well.

still talking about past , are u living in the past?Razz
Back to top Go down
s.

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:57 am

hect1c wrote:
He knows everything... Laughing

I think he's only been playing since like 2010, so he doesn't really know how much the standards have dropped... it's a lot easier than it use to be, which is why you don't understand our opinion. If you were playing competitively between the years 2005 - 2009, you would have understood; but if you only started playing in 2009 or 2010, then you don't have a clue how much this mod has declined.

We stopped playing Q3 and eventually re-made synergy in QL and now we're back to Q3 (btw, synergy in 2008 was one of the best fast rail clans back then aswell). But don't worry, we only intend to stay in Q3 for around 10-15 wins in the ladder before people lose interest and it eventually dies out. This is just a little break before the cups start at QL again.

You seem to quote a few lines from someone out of context and only then reply, so if you want to reply to this, the message is simple:
1) our definition of easy isn't the same as yours (synergy can dominate most clans after having not played Q3 for so long).
2) you haven't played as long as we have to know how much the standards of NG have dropped compared to before you even started playing, that's all.

You know yeah , im new to noghost and quake 3 , started playing Q3 in 2010.
Its sad that there arent so many players that i can respect in quake 3 because of their knowledge and behaviour

let me list some i respect : NeMiSiS , parapeet , Turbulence

And the other part those players who calling NG easy and stuff and i cant respect them even if i want to coz i know they are old in quake.

If u think that this scene is easy , keep it to yourself just incase.
I respect your opinion , i wont convice you to think that ng is the hardest game ever.
There are some opinion that u better keep it yourself.
Back to top Go down
kEy21
Admin
kEy21

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:01 pm

s. wrote:
kEy21 wrote:

But oh well.

still talking about past , are u living in the past?Razz

The reloaded cup was less than 1 year ago, and they didn't seem to have a different result.
If in one year they moved from 35-40 acc to 60-65 or from 45-50 efficency to 60-65, then my bad.

Btw, I eventually fixed q3, so I can play a couple of games here and there too.
Back to top Go down
amAze

amAze

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:02 pm

Yes slip.. well said.. keep ur opinions for urself instead of spamming them all over OUR forums.

What do you care what ppl say anyways? Even if they call you noob, faggot, loser or w.e. they can come up with.. doubt anyone from syergy said that.. but atleast the pride issue would give u reason to start looking for conflict here... wich is still a noob reason ofc..
If they call Q3 NG dead, easy, without the skills it used to had or w.e. they can come up with.. In there truth they are so right ofc Very Happy so dont blame them for sharing there vision. prove them wrong? for what? just get better like we all did.. and one day.. oh wait.. that probably wont apply in your case, cuz Q3 is been dead for years. Fail..

Idk wtf you are trying to do, idk wtf is so important here.. Its an old died out game.. Be happy some of the synergy still waste there time to install that shit and have another go at it..
Let them call you whatever, atleast you have some competition. NOOB! elephant
Back to top Go down
burzykk

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Such a rude boy you are amaze! I didn't expect that, you were always a nice guy @ QL!
Back to top Go down
http://strefaaplikacji.pl
amAze

amAze

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:42 pm

I am more then nice.. instead of arguing over this useless shit.. im trying to tell him how it is.
Back to top Go down
hect1c

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:24 pm

it's what Q3 does to you =p

yeh slip, you made a good point - "keep your opinion to yourself"

apologies if you've been offended, but whenever some of our players say its easy, just take it with a pinch of salt, don't take it as a direct insult because thats not what its intended to be, we're just messing about even if it may be true; no need to say some of our players suck, or we only win because of players X Y Z, especially on OUR forums. Even if it's your true opinion, you're directly insulting us on our own forums and thats looking for trouble. If we went to FC forums and said your players suck etc., the same would happen.

players that have been around long enough and know us, know that we're just having fun, which is why they don't come to our forums to start drama.

anyways, might aswell end this topic now, I think we've all had our fair share of nostalgia/drama.

the take home message is simple - synergy always wins in a penis measuring contest =) ... cya in-game slip Smile
Back to top Go down
s.

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:26 pm

amAze wrote:
Yes slip.. well said.. keep ur opinions for urself instead of spamming them all over OUR forums.

What do you care what ppl say anyways? Even if they call you noob, faggot, loser or w.e. they can come up with.. doubt anyone from syergy said that.. but atleast the pride issue would give u reason to start looking for conflict here... wich is still a noob reason ofc..
If they call Q3 NG dead, easy, without the skills it used to had or w.e. they can come up with.. In there truth they are so right ofc Very Happy so dont blame them for sharing there vision. prove them wrong? for what? just get better like we all did.. and one day.. oh wait.. that probably wont apply in your case, cuz Q3 is been dead for years. Fail..

Idk wtf you are trying to do, idk wtf is so important here.. Its an old died out game.. Be happy some of the synergy still waste there time to install that shit and have another go at it..
Let them call you whatever, atleast you have some competition. NOOB! elephant

Uhm okay girlie.

i feel the shit , btw are u a girl or a boy? to be honest its hard to see the diff(just to lets get it straight)
Back to top Go down
s.

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:32 pm

hect1c wrote:
it's what Q3 does to you =p

yeh slip, you made a good point - "keep your opinion to yourself"

apologies if you've been offended, but whenever some of our players say its easy, just take it with a pinch of salt, don't take it as a direct insult because thats not what its intended to be, we're just messing about even if it may be true; no need to say some of our players suck, or we only win because of players X Y Z, especially on OUR forums. Even if it's your true opinion, you're directly insulting us on our own forums and thats looking for trouble. If we went to FC forums and said your players suck etc., the same would happen.

players that have been around long enough and know us, know that we're just having fun, which is why they don't come to our forums to start drama.

anyways, might aswell end this topic now, I think we've all had our fair share of nostalgia/drama.

the take home message is simple - synergy always wins in a penis measuring contest =) ... cya in-game slip Smile

I have nothing against anyone here , i respect you guys coz of your achievements.
But no need to come @ NG and say easy and stuff like that , if u think its easy or whatever your dictionary contains about what is easy , dont come @ NG and stay in QL.

problem solved.
Back to top Go down
amAze

amAze

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:39 pm

there is nothing to get straight here for me.. think of me the way you like it best clown

and dude.. the way i see it.. there is only a problem cuz you make it.. about a silly game. so i have a humble suggestion, get urself straight and deal with problems that actually matter Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
s.

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:00 pm

amAze wrote:
there is nothing to get straight here for me.. think of me the way you like it best clown

and dude.. the way i see it.. there is only a problem cuz you make it.. about a silly game. so i have a humble suggestion, get urself straight and deal with problems that actually matter Rolling Eyes

I like the way i actually make everyone play atleast one game in 1.16 )))))

kEy: "Btw, I eventually fixed q3, so I can play a couple of games here and there too."

btw him thinkink is accurace is all mater in quke is all bad i railjup men is - acc(

Key , i suggest you to play tetris and get 60 acc there Razz
Back to top Go down
hect1c

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:13 pm

^if anyone manages to decipher the last message, let me know
Back to top Go down
kEy21
Admin
kEy21

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:49 pm

I clearly mentioned accuracy OR efficency [Kills/(Kills+Deaths)].

One that railjumps alot can have a low accuracy, but if good he will have a good efficency.
One that doesn't railjump alot will have an high accuracy and will most likely be used in the group situations as last.
Back to top Go down
Seph

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Omg, I actually read ALL that?!?

Someone give me my 10mins back!
Back to top Go down
kyz

kyz

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:19 pm

join the club
Back to top Go down
s.

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:40 pm

1v1 me kyzer

Massacre 1vs1 [q3]
87.117.203.205:27960

waiting here all day long for you

please come
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)   Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Syn vs. FC 2-0 (Q3 NG 4v4 iFT Ladder)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3