SYNERGY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNERGY

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sico's way to pass the hardest triahtlon on the world Ironman

Go down 
+2
amAze
sico
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sico

Sico's way to pass the hardest triahtlon on the world Ironman Empty
PostSubject: Sico's way to pass the hardest triahtlon on the world Ironman   Sico's way to pass the hardest triahtlon on the world Ironman EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Hello synfuckers :-))

So, the most of you may know me as marathoner too. I am thinking about Ironman for the next year. If I decide to start training for ironman I'll need to quit my job for 6-7 months. In case I decide to go for it I will start in january ending in july. In those 6-7 months I'll need to do this: swim 400 kms, 12 000 kms on bike, 3000 run kms.

Ironman includes: 3.86 kms swimming, 180 kms bike, 42 kms running.

In case that I decide to go for it (probably Italy or Austria) and I wont finish this ironman I'll buy pro account for everyone from the clan for 1 year.

/regards!
Back to top Go down
amAze

amAze

PostSubject: Re: Sico's way to pass the hardest triahtlon on the world Ironman   Sico's way to pass the hardest triahtlon on the world Ironman EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:49 pm

awesome man! that sounds like some1 going for his dreams Very Happy much joy and gl with this mate!
Back to top Go down
hect1c

PostSubject: Re: Sico's way to pass the hardest triahtlon on the world Ironman   Sico's way to pass the hardest triahtlon on the world Ironman EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Hard work, dedication! Respect dude, that's some serious shit; good luck with that!

I need to get myself back into shape too!
Back to top Go down
burzykk

PostSubject: Re: Sico's way to pass the hardest triahtlon on the world Ironman   Sico's way to pass the hardest triahtlon on the world Ironman EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:42 am

sico wrote:
Hello synfuckers :-))

If I decide to start training for ironman I'll need to quit my job for 6-7 months.

/regards!

I would like that too :< Good luck, waiting for my pro :p After u pass it ofc!
Back to top Go down
http://strefaaplikacji.pl
kEy21
Admin
kEy21

PostSubject: Re: Sico's way to pass the hardest triahtlon on the world Ironman   Sico's way to pass the hardest triahtlon on the world Ironman EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:43 am

If you race in Italy I will challenge you without training, and I will still beat you!

What global/partial times you aim to?
Back to top Go down
http://synergy.forumativi.com
kyz

kyz

PostSubject: Re: Sico's way to pass the hardest triahtlon on the world Ironman   Sico's way to pass the hardest triahtlon on the world Ironman EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:43 pm

gl bro and hf!
Back to top Go down
sico

PostSubject: Re: Sico's way to pass the hardest triahtlon on the world Ironman   Sico's way to pass the hardest triahtlon on the world Ironman EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:22 pm

thanks everyone! Wink average ironman finish time is 12 hours and 30 minutes. I would be happy to finish under 12 hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sico's way to pass the hardest triahtlon on the world Ironman   Sico's way to pass the hardest triahtlon on the world Ironman Empty

Back to top Go down

Sico's way to pass the hardest triahtlon on the world Ironman
Page 1 of 1