SYNERGY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNERGY

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm finally ready to join

Go down 
+2
kyz
Xan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xan

I'm finally ready to join Empty
PostSubject: I'm finally ready to join   I'm finally ready to join EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Hello friends, I from Hungry my name is Otto friends call me Otty . So me and Zoli aka Danger are ex classmates (im 19 hes 17, I was held behind for 2 years bekuse skool is hard).  After i saw that he applied for Synergy i just couldnt resist myself and had to make an application. He was the one who introduced me to Quake. I remember it like it was yesterday. It was a bright sunny afternoon him and me had just skipped skool from fitness and physics class. We just got off the bus and decided to have a walk in the park when suddenly some pervert started flashing at us his big veiny  penis. We instantly freaked out and and ran home out of fear #YOLO. At that point we decided that we have to do something about that and started to prepare ourselves against the dangers of world that lay ahead of us(thats where Danger got his nickname). Quake 3 was perfect game to learn about modern day warfare.
My ex clans: eRa, o2o, OQ,dp,FC,HeLL
Nicknames: slip,Xan

BONUS INFO:
I know what you're thinking and yes, Danger has shared cheats with me in the past. I only used them once when i was massively getting ass violated by players called 
revo and Gh0st, I hate those idiots with passion.
I have no obligations at this point. I don't go to skool and have no work so im ready to play at anytime, im usually up to 4-5 am everyday.
Xfire:m1n1mix
QL account: unseendamage
Proof that im more than worthy to join synergy:
IM ALSO TOP 10 AT MASSACRE SERVER
I'm finally ready to join KvMtEii
Back to top Go down
kyz

kyz

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally ready to join   I'm finally ready to join EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:54 pm

no
Back to top Go down
burzykk

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally ready to join   I'm finally ready to join EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Say whatever you want, but screenshot looks awesome! Worth like 50 euro atleast on ebay in my opinion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://strefaaplikacji.pl
s.

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally ready to join   I'm finally ready to join EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:07 pm

accepted!
Back to top Go down
Xan

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally ready to join   I'm finally ready to join EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 11:06 am

Fresh screenshot

So I didn't get a good night sleep because we had this mass rapist running naked around our house yelling "I will fuck you in the ass while i suck on your toes and lick on your soles". I couldn't really be bothered about that, but since i was already awake I decided to have a quick game in quakelive.
I'm finally ready to join Rgr8jJq
Back to top Go down
amAze

amAze

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally ready to join   I'm finally ready to join EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:06 pm

u dont meet our requirements it seems. but nice try xD
Back to top Go down
Xan

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally ready to join   I'm finally ready to join EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:02 pm

The struggles of a 21st Century teenager
CHAPTER 2

That mass rapist i met the other day, he's name was György and we hooked up.So one thing led to another, and when the sun went down we decided to have a small party. He made a suggestion to go at his cousin's house, Mihaly. Once there we smoked crack and took shitload of LSD's. That's when the real party started. We all got naked and i just couldn't control my lust for cocks.
Ever since when i was at the park with Zoli aka Danger and saw that pervert's big veiny cock i knew that this is the shit that i grieve for.
I then threw my hands up in the air and said use me like one of your fuck toys. They put me on all fours and then I started  taking two cocks at the same time! They fucked me in this position for about 10 minutes and then they turned me around and put me in the bridge position and changed holes. Now i was fucking György from behind while sucking Mihaly's cock. György picked up his cell and started calling his buddies to come over to the house, while he fucked me hard. He asked them to bring a lot of lubrication. Now i asked György to sit on the office chair while i sat on his fat cock and sucked on Mihaly's. It was my real first anal orgasm because when my boyfriend had fucked me in the ass that was a little painful and i had asked him to cum right away. It was awesome because my pussy started contracting and my toes curled.
By the time his buddies got in the house I was already passed out and have no memory whatsoever about  what happened next. I woke up behind some dumpsters and returned home to play some quake. I will never ever forget that life changing experience!!!
Back to top Go down
sico

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally ready to join   I'm finally ready to join EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:16 am

based on last story - > approved by me.

Welcome
Back to top Go down
s.

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally ready to join   I'm finally ready to join EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:02 pm

so asd , amaze , you , kyzer(he said sorry for sayin 'no' and F1-ed me on fakebook)
so can i tag up?******___******
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm finally ready to join   I'm finally ready to join Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm finally ready to join
Page 1 of 1