SYNERGY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNERGY

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, I'd like to apply.

Go down 
+2
kyz
Beasting
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Beasting

Hi, I'd like to apply. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 12:52 am

Hi, Guys/Girls :p i would like to apply to sign my age is ; 13 im an active player i play in defense but when im needed i'll attack ( im pretty fast with running away ) i can use a headset for teamspeak, and also i've played with a couple of you on pickups. so thats all Smile thanks for reading

Hi, I'd like to apply. Beasti10

Hi, I'd like to apply. 101_511

Hi, I'd like to apply. Ctf-ny10

Last edited by Beasting on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kyz

kyz

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:00 am

im assuming you're new to quakelive and iCTF, judging by your age.

the standard here is pretty high so if u think u got what it takes then show us what you have in the pickups.

if not, then i would sugest trying to join a clan thats easyer to join to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Beasting

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:03 am

kyzerrr wrote:
im assuming you're new to quakelive and iCTF, judging by your age.

the standard here is pretty high so if u think u got what it takes then show us what you have in the pickups.

if not, then i would sugest trying to join a clan thats easyer to join to begin with.

thanks for the tip Smile im actually waiting for a pickup to start if you wanna come watch/join in Wink
Back to top Go down
sico

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:14 am

Do not take me bad man. This is not offense or something like that. Based on your age it looks like you havent much experiences ( Played some Open cups/Nation cups? ) and to be honest I do not even know you and I am doubt that your skill is not enought even for the chance or tryout. PLEASE do not take this as offense. I just mean that it would be waste time for both sides. And atm I think we have enought people in team and mISc is interested to join too. Good tip for ya man : Start with some lower clan from scene Wink
So this is F2 from me already.

GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
kEy21
Admin
kEy21

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:50 am

What he means is:

We already have many players, sometimes we showed to wars in 8-9 players, so someone had to spectate.
We won both iFT and iCTF cups this season, meaning that in order to get new recruits, their skill must be REALLY high.

Said that, he didn't see you playing yet, so he doesn't mean that you are bad. He's just saying that it is very hard to join us, and we wouldn't want you to get false hopes and maybe declining other proposal because of this application.
Back to top Go down
http://synergy.forumativi.com
Beasting

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 12:12 pm

kEy21 wrote:
What he means is:

We already have many players, sometimes we showed to wars in 8-9 players, so someone had to spectate.
We won both iFT and iCTF cups this season, meaning that in order to get new recruits, their skill must be REALLY high.

Said that, he didn't see you playing yet, so he doesn't mean that you are bad. He's just saying that it is very hard to join us, and we wouldn't want you to get false hopes and maybe declining other proposal because of this application.

Yeah, I Understand. Well Is It a closed topic now ? f2 from everyone?
Back to top Go down
s.

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:02 pm

kEy21 wrote:
What he means is:

omg to mani plaiers god no temworg got helb my

u guys are so active in ql but not at 1.16 BECAUSE u guys think theres no challange
im more than sure there are some challanges.
Back to top Go down
kyz

kyz

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:40 pm

go connect to massacre freeze server and rape some newbz before posting in here
Back to top Go down
kEy21
Admin
kEy21

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Beasting wrote:

Yeah, I Understand. Well Is It a closed topic now ? f2 from everyone?

No, it's not F2 from everyone, just keep playing with us so both parts can have a better idea if the situation is plausible.
Back to top Go down
s.

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:46 pm

kyzerrr wrote:
go connect to massacre freeze server and rape some newbz before posting in here

no i connect CA syn m1x1 good cup ql winter 2013 welldone game
Back to top Go down
Beasting

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:35 pm

okay. Smile
Back to top Go down
amAze

amAze

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:24 am

welcome dude

so whats your quake history Very Happy?

past clans, cups and shitz Smile
Back to top Go down
Beasting

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:39 am

amAze wrote:
welcome dude

so whats your quake history Very Happy?

past clans, cups and shitz Smile

Im On Tryout atm, recent clans : qrunk no cup history but im qualified enough Smile
Back to top Go down
amAze

amAze

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:22 am

right Very Happy so you started playing ql nov 27 and never played QL or Q3 before that?

Back to top Go down
Beasting

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:33 am

amAze wrote:
right Very Happy so you started playing ql nov 27 and never played QL or Q3 before that?

played q3 since age of 4 but started insta @ 2012
Back to top Go down
s.

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:26 pm

Beasting wrote:
amAze wrote:

played q3 since age of 4 but started insta @ 2012

i start play quake in mother)
Back to top Go down
Beasting

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:26 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
kyz

kyz

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:03 pm

theres no need to post screenshots btw.

we dont care about screenshots, we just look at how you fit in the team.
Back to top Go down
kEy21
Admin
kEy21

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:11 pm

kyzerrr wrote:
theres no need to post screenshots btw.

we dont care about screenshots, we just look at how you fit in the team.

I told him to post screenshots, for the ones of us that don't play in public/pickup, so they can eventually know who they're dealing with.
Back to top Go down
kyz

kyz

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:55 pm

as if they would vote just by seeing the screenshots? :/

people who arent active shouldnt even be able to vote
Back to top Go down
kEy21
Admin
kEy21

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:27 pm

Yeah, they shouldn't, but I mean, at least they get an idea of who we are recruiting or why we didn't recruit.
Back to top Go down
s.

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:02 am

i think we should force kyzer to play JUST noghost
Nice punishment for being so pro)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'd like to apply.   Hi, I'd like to apply. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'd like to apply.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SYNERGY :: JOIN US-
Jump to: