SYNERGY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNERGY

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best player award (Golden Ball)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kEy21
Admin
kEy21

Best player award (Golden Ball) Empty
PostSubject: Best player award (Golden Ball)   Best player award (Golden Ball) EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 7:21 pm

I won the "golden ball" award for the best player of the football championship I play in, there are about 1000 players.

I can't help it, I'm the best there as well (the soccer field kinda looks like mid in Japanese Castles in fact)
It's not actually a golden ball, but oh well.

Best player award (Golden Ball) 17yhir
Back to top Go down
http://synergy.forumativi.com
sico

PostSubject: Re: Best player award (Golden Ball)   Best player award (Golden Ball) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 12:15 pm

kEy21 wrote:
I won the "golden ball" award for the best player of the football championship I play in, there are about 1000 players.

I can't help it, I'm the best there as well (the soccer field kinda looks like mid in Japanese Castles in fact)
It's not actually a golden ball, but oh well.

Best player award (Golden Ball) 17yhir

its fake, u are not on the picture.
Back to top Go down
burzykk

PostSubject: Re: Best player award (Golden Ball)   Best player award (Golden Ball) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 9:22 pm

You received it for not braking your hand for the whole 14/15 season? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://strefaaplikacji.pl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best player award (Golden Ball)   Best player award (Golden Ball) Empty

Back to top Go down

Best player award (Golden Ball)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SYNERGY :: SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS-
Jump to: