SYNERGY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNERGY

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hect1c left synergy x.x?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
amAze

amAze

hect1c left synergy x.x? Empty
PostSubject: hect1c left synergy x.x?   hect1c left synergy x.x? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:18 pm

It seems hect1c left our awesome clan without a proper goodbye.

We should dedicate this topic to him and tell him how much we gonna miss him and what a great addition to the clan he has allways been. Who starts? Very Happy

Zeeshan, may the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.
Back to top Go down
kEy21
Admin
kEy21

PostSubject: Re: hect1c left synergy x.x?   hect1c left synergy x.x? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:12 pm

I think I've got something in my teeth, would you get it out for me? That's fucking teamwork!

But yeah, wtf?
Back to top Go down
http://synergy.forumativi.com
hect1c

PostSubject: Re: hect1c left synergy x.x?   hect1c left synergy x.x? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:43 pm

sorry guys, im in a bad place mentally with life really sorry for ignoring, dont want to talk to anyone atm

hope you understand, gimme some time
Back to top Go down
kEy21
Admin
kEy21

PostSubject: Re: hect1c left synergy x.x?   hect1c left synergy x.x? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Yeah, don't worry, and sorry for the bad sense of humour, but none of us was knowing what was going on!
Back to top Go down
http://synergy.forumativi.com
amAze

amAze

PostSubject: Re: hect1c left synergy x.x?   hect1c left synergy x.x? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:00 am

Allright, good to know =) Take care buddy!!
Back to top Go down
burzykk

PostSubject: Re: hect1c left synergy x.x?   hect1c left synergy x.x? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Shit mate! Life sucks sometimes, thats true. But don't leave usssss, seriously I tried so much to get u back to us, it's not same without you.

I hope u will feel better soon and we are waiting here for you hec!
Back to top Go down
http://strefaaplikacji.pl
eastz0r

PostSubject: Re: hect1c left synergy x.x?   hect1c left synergy x.x? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Really sorry to hear that Hec. If you do decide you want to talk about it, you have a bunch of friends here for you.

Take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hect1c left synergy x.x?   hect1c left synergy x.x? Empty

Back to top Go down

hect1c left synergy x.x?
Page 1 of 1