SYNERGY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNERGY

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crash test - Volume 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kEy21
Admin
kEy21

Crash test - Volume 2 Empty
PostSubject: Crash test - Volume 2   Crash test - Volume 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:16 pm

After 3 years ago a camion hit my Yaris at 1:40 a.m. and destroyed all the right side, tonight at 1.40 a.m. another camion had the great idea to suddenly turn in front of me and cause another crash with my Mini. Luckily not hurt at all this time too..

They pay the cars in both cases obviously, but still not worth the risk... Next time I won't drive at night..

Crash test - Volume 2 Minicqy
Back to top Go down
http://synergy.forumativi.com
hect1c

PostSubject: Re: Crash test - Volume 2   Crash test - Volume 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:30 pm

damn man, I hope its all sorted and glad your okay
Back to top Go down
kyz

kyz

PostSubject: Re: Crash test - Volume 2   Crash test - Volume 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:47 pm

glad you're ok key, get ur ass back into ql so we can prevent people who cant drive in italy from injuring ur right hand again!
Back to top Go down
burzykk

PostSubject: Re: Crash test - Volume 2   Crash test - Volume 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Haha key you seems to be pretty unlucky man! Very Happy But ye, atleast you were lucky that you didnt hurt yourself. It's all because of that you drive so small cars! Get yourself some Hammer H2 or something and you will finally be safe ;D
Back to top Go down
http://strefaaplikacji.pl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash test - Volume 2   Crash test - Volume 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crash test - Volume 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SYNERGY :: SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS-
Jump to: