SYNERGY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNERGY

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BaseArena Spring Cup - 2nd week vs S&D - suckage, but still win

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
burzykk

BaseArena Spring Cup - 2nd week vs S&D - suckage, but still win Empty
PostSubject: BaseArena Spring Cup - 2nd week vs S&D - suckage, but still win   BaseArena Spring Cup - 2nd week vs S&D - suckage, but still win EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:57 pm

BaseArena Spring Cup - 2nd week vs S&D - suckage, but still win.

First map - Ironworks

We started pretty good, took a fast lead 2-0. Then liha dared to call them 'easy meat' and everything went shit! Instead of capping 3rd (crosscap in our base with 2 of us vs 1 of them), one of them managed to kill us both and ranaway with flag. Then it was even worse and worse and that's how we make it 2-2 and overtime. They even got the flag almost out of our base 3 times, but luckily we returned it and then make final cup. Shit, that was soooo bad.

BaseArena Spring Cup - 2nd week vs S&D - suckage, but still win Sd110

Secondo map - Japanese Castles

Same story. Good start, and abit suckage after. Lost another crosscap, luckily it doesn't matter anymore. Notice my 62 accuracy key, I am not sure if you will defend on jap anymore! ASD did good, as usuall with better and better accuracy on new PC. Liha had lags on 1st map, snuffy on 2nd, and S&D was just trying to win it by fragging.

BaseArena Spring Cup - 2nd week vs S&D - suckage, but still win Sd210

http://www.basearena.org/cups/quake-live/match/638/24.04.2014_syn-vs-sd.htm

Back to top Go down
http://strefaaplikacji.pl
liha

PostSubject: Re: BaseArena Spring Cup - 2nd week vs S&D - suckage, but still win   BaseArena Spring Cup - 2nd week vs S&D - suckage, but still win EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:56 pm

Hi guys! Sorry for my bad attitude but i got some problems with my connection. Sometimes my screen just freezed for 5sec and cant do anything.. But its my fault that we played so long, that easy meat call changed everything :p To be honest we came away unscathed from that game and this is the most important part:)
Back to top Go down
sico

PostSubject: Re: BaseArena Spring Cup - 2nd week vs S&D - suckage, but still win   BaseArena Spring Cup - 2nd week vs S&D - suckage, but still win EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 5:59 am

Hello guys I am sorry for not playing, yes I promised that I will be playing but I have been having internet connection issues 3rd week already , shoulda informed you much sooner I know , I am sorry guys hope you all understand and wish you all good luck.
Back to top Go down
kyz

kyz

PostSubject: Re: BaseArena Spring Cup - 2nd week vs S&D - suckage, but still win   BaseArena Spring Cup - 2nd week vs S&D - suckage, but still win EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:03 am

kick this sicofuck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BaseArena Spring Cup - 2nd week vs S&D - suckage, but still win   BaseArena Spring Cup - 2nd week vs S&D - suckage, but still win Empty

Back to top Go down

BaseArena Spring Cup - 2nd week vs S&D - suckage, but still win
Page 1 of 1