SYNERGY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNERGY

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
burzykk

BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"! Empty
PostSubject: BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"!   BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"! EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:12 pm

http://www.basearena.org/cups/quake-live/match/627/01.05.2014_tb-vs-syn.htm

So we finally managed to play this takingwaytoloong match and it turned out it was easier than A$D thought (he and his DOOMSDAY, HELL predictions Neutral), anyways: We prepared pretty hard before the match playing 2vs2 brz+kyz vs asd+snf. They somehow managed to lucky win first try on wxs2 especially thanks to snuffys luck, after which we showed them ownage! After that we had to move our warmedup asses to TB server and.. SURPRISE, they were doing same on wxs2!

1st map (coz of keys beeing late as usuall) we played the fastest map of the community - shiningforces. Snuffy made a sneaky cap in like 10th minute, and kyz was shooting only certain shots to not finish lower than mine 60 accuracy. Sonofabitch! ASD played more defense than usually, which actually made my defense more interesting, coz they passed the mid more often. Nothing more to report about this shitty map I have to play every fucking cup match.

BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"! Vstb111

2nd map (after our slave-master finally shown his ass up) was chinesecastles ofc. With our solid, serious mini-turret in base, codename "af.key21st" we started with brilliant 0-2 for tb. We could hear on teamspak well-known italian 'am outa pozitione" like every fucking 45seconds. Still our fantastic four made of snf, kyz, asd and key managed to comeback after few lost crosscaps. Worth to notice is ASD cover during those crosscaps, where he was waiting in oponnents base for tb to kill our flagcarrier and get their flag once again. TACTIC & EXPERIENCE that's what we call it! Still, tb wasn't that strong as we could expect and they fall like 7-4. Good games!

BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"! Vstb210

Last edited by burzykk on Wed May 07, 2014 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://strefaaplikacji.pl
kEy21
Admin
kEy21

BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"!   BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"! EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:38 pm

Anyways, not to be punctilious or anything, but the accuracy contest has a winner.

To have 71 frags and a 60% accuracy, in fact, burzyk had to make 118 shots, which means his acc was 60,17% rounded to 60%.

kyzer instead with 88 frags, to get a 60% accuracy had to make 147 shots, which would make his acc to be only 59,86%, rounded to 60%.

Better luck next time
Back to top Go down
http://synergy.forumativi.com
kyz

kyz

PostSubject: Re: BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"!   BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"! EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:13 pm

that may be true, but all burzyk did that map was camp, and i attacked my ass off. also, i played 2 maps instead of one, which makes me win by default.

gg no re
Back to top Go down
asd.

PostSubject: Re: BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"!   BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"! EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:22 pm

Why are you people arguing over who had the best accuracy? Clearly those screenshots are photoshopped, and in fact i had over 70% on both maps!

burzykk wrote:

it turned out it was easier than A$D thought (he and his DOOMSDAY, HELL predictions Neutral)

I only say shit like that because i want to put more pressure on you, guys.

burzykk wrote:

Worth to notice is ASD cover during those crosscaps, where he was waiting in oponnents base for tb to kill our flagcarrier and get their flag once again. TACTIC & EXPERIENCE that's what we call it!
I expected key to have it covered. Since he is the self-proclaimed world's greatest player iCTF has ever seen, but for some odd reason he struggled. DISCUSS!

Last edited by asd. on Wed May 07, 2014 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kEy21
Admin
kEy21

PostSubject: Re: BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"!   BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"! EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:27 am

asd. wrote:

I expected key to have it covered. Since he is the self-proclaimed world's greatest player iCTF has ever seen, but for some odd reason struggled. DISCUSS!

Yeah, for some reason I had +19 net instead of normal +/-5, which is needed for optimal performance!

Also, kyz, for an attacker it is easier to have higher acc, since the defender is mostly camping, it might be that he shoots before, but of course it is easier for the attacker to hit a non-moving target.

In fact, when I attack, I usually get 110% accuracy, 9 caps and continous fastcap records.
Back to top Go down
http://synergy.forumativi.com
burzykk

PostSubject: Re: BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"!   BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"! EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:50 am

I am glad to see us active once again Smile Can't wait for next match.
Back to top Go down
http://strefaaplikacji.pl
kyz

kyz

PostSubject: Re: BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"!   BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"! EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:54 pm

rofl key Very Happy

show me where u fags attack with 60 acc plox )))
Back to top Go down
liha

PostSubject: Re: BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"!   BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"! EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:04 am

haha you are so funny guys but good job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"!   BaseArena Spring Cup - 3rd week vs tb - "how about postpone it one more day?"! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1