SYNERGY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNERGY

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application SAM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sam_

Application SAM Empty
PostSubject: Application SAM   Application SAM EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:55 am

Hello Smile
I would like to join your clan Synergy. I will say a few words about yourself. My name is Andrzej. I am a student in college of Physical Education and engineering studies in Computer Science. I have almost 24 years and I live in poland. I played volleyball for a long time 12 years. As for the game quake. Now My nickname is sam but my old nick is bujak. I've been playing a long time InstaGib stage I starting at 1.11 in <aGp> q3 (always good players) clan some may know. On the stage 1.32 I had many clans. I was the leader of the Clan Arena in clan WR0 (Wicked Rusty Oldboys) if someone remembers it's nice. On stage Instagib 1.32, I had a lot clans but the most important was fake playaz and nova-unlimited . Currently, on the Quake Live i had only clan seven. Clan at the moment is dead. I'm trying to join your clan because you have a good atmosphere. Besides yours clan playing very well. I've played with a few people from your clan. Can someone say something about my game because I do not like to talk about my playing. I'd rather get to know your rating. I hope we play together.

PS: If I wrote something wrong I'm sorry

santa Regards

Last edited by sam_ on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kEy21
Admin
kEy21

Application SAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application SAM   Application SAM EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:24 am

Hello, I added you to nys| Tryouts here and on Quakelive.

When we are online we will ask you to play some funwars with us, so we can get to know you better and decide if you fit in the clan.

Salut
Back to top Go down
http://synergy.forumativi.com
amAze

amAze

Application SAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application SAM   Application SAM EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:50 pm

Hey Sam! Nice to see ya here Smile

GL&HF with the process! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sico

Application SAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application SAM   Application SAM EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Czesc Sam!

Have fun with the best trolls @ insta scene
Back to top Go down
sam_

Application SAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application SAM   Application SAM EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Thanks guys for the welcome and good luck.
A little shooting together on the quake live and be well Smile hehe
SICO nice polish language Cool
Back to top Go down
s.

Application SAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application SAM   Application SAM EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:05 am

Hello , are u that guy who plays 1.16 under Andrzej nick?
Back to top Go down
sam_

Application SAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application SAM   Application SAM EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:14 am

Hello
No... On the 1.16 I have only nick Style in clan aGp and bujak in qp clan. Never used nickname Andrzej Wink but that was a long time ago. Now only playing QL.

as an explanation. I am not the style who composed application in your clan. Cool

Last edited by sam_ on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sam_

Application SAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application SAM   Application SAM EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:22 am

I do not know if this important but currently trying to join the national team.
Back to top Go down
kEy21
Admin
kEy21

Application SAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application SAM   Application SAM EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Dear Sam,
after a long discussion, which included the other applications too, unfortunately we came to the decision not to accept you in our clan.

The decision was hard, and we are really sorry if we made you lose precious time, but we needed to get to know you better before making a decision. I know this might come as a lightning to you since you didn't expect the decision to come out so soon, but since we had to decide about other applicants too, the comparison inevitabely came, and we decided not to make you lose other time for nothing.

Some of the arguments that lead us to this conclusion were:

-You're attitude is nice, but we don't see you fitting in the clan.
-Your skill is good enough for the average of the clan, however considering the amount of players that we have, and the fact that sometimes we showed up to matches in 8 and all 8 played, we do not want players to be forced in spec.

Please do not argue on the reasoning behind the declination, they are just personal opinions, and of course plenty of people can think differently, but these is what emerged from our point of view

We wish you best luck in the future, and we hope you will not hold any grudge towards us.
We are sure that you will be able to find another accomodation with no problem, keep playing pickups and matches and surely you will find your place
Back to top Go down
http://synergy.forumativi.com
sam_

Application SAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application SAM   Application SAM EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:47 pm

hey Smile

There is no problem. I expected such a response. Probably just a little about me, you know. Despite this, thank you for a moment spent together during the game. I'm not going anywhere we will play together in the pickups Smile

I greet in particular you, amaze, sico and ASD_ it was nice to get to know you better. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
s.

Application SAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application SAM   Application SAM EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:28 am

jesus christ ql is the serious shit)

well whatever i tag up as syn at 1.16)
Back to top Go down
sam_

Application SAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application SAM   Application SAM EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:12 pm

1.16 is dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application SAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application SAM   Application SAM Empty

Back to top Go down

Application SAM
Page 1 of 1