SYNERGY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNERGY

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The application of $tyLe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
q3style

The application of $tyLe Empty
PostSubject: The application of $tyLe   The application of $tyLe EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:11 pm

kEy21 wrote:
These are the ten commandments to join syn|

1) You must be at least better than sico, who is definately the worst in the clan.
2) No obvious cheating will be allowed. If you are cheating you have to hide it well, like Burzyk.
3) You have to break one of your hands at least once a year, possibly during the cups season.
4) You have to have a netscore of at least -50 every game, so you can be our excuse if we lose.
5) When we ask you what's your position, you don't have to answer that you are sitting on a chair.
6) Thanks to a CEE law, we need to hire at least one disabled person every 15 members. Currently it's kyz.
7) If we are playing a final, you have to noshow, so we can claim that we would have won till next cup.
Cool When the enemy has the flag, you have to kill him only when he's about to cap, so he will get pissed.
9) When enemy passes mid with the flag, say things like "999" or "afk" to make them lose concentration.
10) Last but not the least, you have to love men. You can love women only if you are a woman yourself, like amaze.

The application of $tyLe 123761150-4
The application of $tyLe 123697106-4
The application of $tyLe 123400811-4
The application of $tyLe 122057171-4
The application of $tyLe 121810115-4
The application of $tyLe 121292315-4
The application of $tyLe 119939259-4

im atm 23 years old
i live in estonia,
mostly my ping in euro servers are - 45 - 101 depends where is server located
i would like to join coz im searching a clan where i can learn new skills and new techincs from people who know every corner in q3 and i think this clan is the best for that Smile
i would love to rail in ur lines.
Back to top Go down
burzykk

PostSubject: Re: The application of $tyLe   The application of $tyLe EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:58 pm

These screenshots means nothing to me mate. Besides, you don't seem to be good even on'em, sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://strefaaplikacji.pl
kyz

kyz

PostSubject: Re: The application of $tyLe   The application of $tyLe EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:09 pm

hi style,

i think what burzyk meant was that those screenshots you're showing aren't really outstanding, plus i think you know that we play quakelive at the moment, so not quake 3, yet. So it would be better if you could show us some of your screenshots on quakelive.
Back to top Go down
q3style

PostSubject: Re: The application of $tyLe   The application of $tyLe EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:01 pm

synergy doesnt play anymore 1.16?
Back to top Go down
amAze

amAze

PostSubject: Re: The application of $tyLe   The application of $tyLe EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:09 pm

IF there is a cup or something we might join in, but i think most of us dont play q3 public shitz anymore..
Also we dont plan on playing scrims or something..

syn is QL clan now, so if you would like to join, get on it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
q3style

PostSubject: Re: The application of $tyLe   The application of $tyLe EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:18 am

ahaa, then u can lock that topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The application of $tyLe   The application of $tyLe Empty

Back to top Go down

The application of $tyLe
Page 1 of 1