SYNERGY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNERGY

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

K!kyo's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
K!kyo

K!kyo's Application Empty
PostSubject: K!kyo's Application   K!kyo's Application EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:12 pm

Well hello there Syn!

I am sure most of you may know me, but for those of you who don't, I often go by the name of K!kyo and Fox on Quake. Seeing as I probably haven't told anyone my real name, I figured now couldn't hurt. My name is Derek and I am currently 26 years old, but will be 27 in August. I am working towards my Masters in Biomedical Engineering after having earned my Bachelors in Chemical Engineering. I work as a part time Pharmacy Technician, but plan to start looking for a Process Engineering type of job within the near future. The state of Florida in the eastern part of the US has always been my home for my entire life, though as an Engineer, never too sure in the coming years when I may finally have to move for a more serious and specific type of job.

Anyhow, when it comes to Quake 3, I started playing since the year 2000 (13 years by this point), and have been in a number of clans over those years. I still hold the list, so I can name them off here: oNu (temporarly), Wfx, Star, 9mm, K9, ITK, uSr, Fuma, EF, pOq, dXa, Era T, cD, d0c, Bm, oBs, C*, .o2o., fOq, n2p, RB, and end. I have always been one to play in either i1v1 or iFT and have played iCTF, though never really was my type of gameplay as much. That of course is not saying that I should be underestimated there for certain reasons heh. I also have played a bit of 1.32 which included both defrag and excessive plus freeze, as well as Quake Live iFT.

The reason why I am here now to apply is because of a certain friend who has drawn my attention to the still thriving Clanbase and Euro clans that surround it. The US side of Quake 3 is pretty much dead at this point and all I tend to get are pugs more often then not which I can't seem to stand since I like playing with other skilled players who I can rely on. I know it is too late to attempt to join in for the Summer Cup, but that doesn't bug me. I have a number of friends here who I have known and played with for many of the years past and would like nothing more than to relive some of the good old days in a more serious fashion.

Let me know how things go and if you ever want to find time to catch a few games here or there. My xfire is kaledus and I also have a steam account if that is needed.
Back to top Go down
amAze

amAze

PostSubject: Re: K!kyo's Application   K!kyo's Application EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:18 pm

Yo Fox!

Nive to cya here Very Happy No idea if u stand a chance or not.. since synergy looks pretty stacked. But no harm trying! <^.^> Good ol clantags! Very Happy

When ur looking for a new job, dont get into the GMO shitz WTF OMG Razz

Have fun with this buncha retards and platypus aka burzyk.
Back to top Go down
sico

PostSubject: Re: K!kyo's Application   K!kyo's Application EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:10 pm

As far as I know we are full and we do not need any more players for now ( it was the biggest reason to not recruiit m1x1 for example), anyway thanks for your interest to join us.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
K!kyo

PostSubject: Re: K!kyo's Application   K!kyo's Application EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:27 pm

If that is the case, then I will probably not bother wasting my time here. I am pretty sure there are other euro clans out there who could use my help. Who knows, perhaps some day we will meet on the battlefield. Smile
Back to top Go down
burzykk

PostSubject: Re: K!kyo's Application   K!kyo's Application EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:57 pm

amAze wrote:
Yo Fox!

Nive to cya here :DNo idea if u stand a chance or not.. since synergy looks pretty stacked. But no harm trying! <^.^> Good ol clantags! Very Happy

Haha screw you and come back here! Maybe I will come back to play more as well in that case ;>
Back to top Go down
http://strefaaplikacji.pl
amAze

amAze

PostSubject: Re: K!kyo's Application   K!kyo's Application EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:20 pm

loL! you need some serious better bribes then a maybe for that mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
amAze

amAze

PostSubject: Re: K!kyo's Application   K!kyo's Application EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:05 pm

?

Last edited by amAze on Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amAze

amAze

PostSubject: Re: K!kyo's Application   K!kyo's Application EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:05 pm

burzykk wrote:
amAze wrote:
Yo Fox!

Nive to cya here :DNo idea if u stand a chance or not.. since synergy looks pretty stacked. But no harm trying! <^.^> Good ol clantags! Very Happy

Haha screw you and come back here! Maybe I will come back to play more as well in that case ;>
Burzyk, I have been playing, where the fuck are you!? Very Happy Even bought PRO to get some games going in the seemingly dead insta mod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K!kyo's Application   K!kyo's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

K!kyo's Application
Page 1 of 1