SYNERGY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SYNERGY

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application :)

Go down 
+3
amAze
kyz
miSc
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
amAze

amAze

Application :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Sorry to hear buddy... Hope surgery will go smooth and you two have piece of mind soon again! x
Back to top Go down
kyz

kyz

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:04 pm

i like this guy
Back to top Go down
miSc

miSc

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Rofl maze! I actually like that song...... go figure!

Thanks, yea I hope everything will settle down soon. (she has an infection in her ovaries, which is why we can't currently produce babies.. )
Back to top Go down
hect1c

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Best of luck with your wife and all, if you like you can take a break from ql to be with/support her; we'll still be here when you get back.

The only issue I have with you is activity, you're never really on...

Other than that, good luck.
Back to top Go down
miSc

miSc

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:03 pm

I understand, and no a break won't help me. I need to WORK my way out of this, keep my mind busy.
As far as activity goes, It going up. I will be more and more around from now on. Wrapping up a bunch of projects at work, and I've changed departments so I have more time on my hands. Less stress, more fun ! Smile

Future schedule lets me play DAILY 2-5 hours afternoon / evening / night. Smile
Back to top Go down
hect1c

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:48 pm

I was kidding about the activity part, haven't been on in over a month =p
Back to top Go down
kyz

kyz

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:55 pm

it was a typical gay hec joke dont mind him misc
Back to top Go down
miSc

miSc

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:58 pm

Really?? pffft.. how gaaaaaaaaaaay... cat

I'll be back saturday sometime. Going to visit mother in law tomorrow.. far out on the countryside! STUCK for hours, sourrounded by endless farming fields and cows.. I love the countryside, but not when im stuck with mom in law. silent
Back to top Go down
kEy21
Admin
kEy21

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:14 pm

We will give you an answer before the end of this week.

I'll explain you a bit my role in the clan: I kind of organize things and try to make things run smoothly, that's why I'm usually misconcepted as the leader.
In case of a vote for a player to join or not, all the players that vote must vote "yes". A single "no" is a global "no".
My vote is neutral, my role is bringing debate (I.E. in case of a negative vote/opinion, i contraddict it with the positive aspects; in case of a positive opinion, I contraddict it with the negative aspects). This creates dialogue, and make us considering more aspects that one might simply not think about when reasoning alone.

This often leads to a slower/more difficult selection, but in the end it makes so that once we recruit someone he really fits in the clan and its mechanism, and will most likely remain with us forever.
Back to top Go down
http://synergy.forumativi.com
miSc

miSc

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:29 pm

Thank you. That clears up a few things for me. I am sorry if I seemed alittle impatient, but it was only because I am eager to be part of the team and contribute.
I understand the proces, and will wait patiently for a (hopefully) positive outcome. It is also important for me to state following, that regardless what rumours are out there- I am not a clanhopper of any kind. With !CTF as the exception, I've always stayed with the same team. I am still part of other clans in other games, that goes back as far as late mid 90's. When I apply for a membership, my intentions is to stay with the team through good and bad times. Most importantly I need to get along with everybody, get a sense of belonging. I am hoping for the best, and should it be a no... Then I'll take like a man.. lol Smile

I can imagine certain members will question my skill level, that it dosen't live up to overall level of the clan or individual members.
That is completely understandable. To that I can only say, that as far as skills goes.. Yes there is room from improvement. I am working on that, but was also hoping to improve by playing along side you all. However, it would be impossible to ever reach ASD for example.. But if I can strengthen my DEFENSE and mid more, I believe I can be a valuable asset to the team. Im 38, and it's limited of how much I can UP my game at this point. I am not the player I use to be, say 10 years back or so. But I can still punch a strong one, and help out. I would be saticefied to be part of the group, and play when needed.

As far as personality goes, Im a pretty laid back dude. Usually calm, mature, friendly and in a joyful mood. But Im also competitive, and those who know me can testify to that. I can be fustrated at times, especially if I feel I could have done better. (But who dosen't?).

I will await your decision and hope for the best Smile

-Andy
Back to top Go down
kEy21
Admin
kEy21

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:45 pm

Dear Misc,
after a long discussion, and alot of doubts, unfortunately we came to the decision not to accept you in our clan.

The decision was really hard, and we are really sorry if we made you lose precious time, but the chances that we would have let you in were high enough, so we decided to take all of our time to decide, to make sure that we did not make a mistake that could influence your and our gaming time for alot of time. At some point we were about to accept you, but our final decision is to decline your application.

Some of the arguments that lead us to this conclusion were:

-We see you more as a friendly alliance than a teammate
-You're attitude is really nice, but you lack a bit of arrogance (I'm not saying that arrogance is a good thing, I'm just pointing out that all of us have that kind of attitude. Not all of us agreed on this point)
-You would have been the first player that we didn't know back in Q3, maybe we aren't ready yet for this kind of step
-Your skill is good enough for the average of the clan, however considering the amount of players that we have, and the fact that sometimes we showed up to matches in 8 and all 8 played, we do not want players to be forced in spec. I know that you might have not had a problem to sit out in case of necessity, but we do have a problem with having people sitting out (eastz0r beeing the only exception for some unexplainable reason).

Please do not argue on the reasoning behind the declination, they are just personal opinions, and of course plenty of people can think differently, but these is what emerged from our point of view (we are still unsure if we made the correct decision, but it is definite)

We wish you best luck in the future, and we hope you will not hold any grudge towards us.
We are sure that you will be able to find another accomodation that suits you better without any problem, and we hope that we will meet as opponents in an epic match.
Back to top Go down
http://synergy.forumativi.com
miSc

miSc

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:53 pm

Understood, and no problem. Thanks for considering me atleast, and good luck to all of you as a team and as individuals. Smile
I'll see ya around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
miSc

miSc

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:56 am

Hahaha! Now my wife wants to join you.. She says she is the very definition of arrogance, and that she dosen't NEED to learn how to play. Being so ever multitalented as she is- Nobody is a chanllenge for her. She also claims ASD is a noob, and that she'll destroy him in a duel! Haha.. /facepalm

Ah well, should one of you DIE and your short of a member.. You know where to find me Very Happy What a Face

-Andy
Back to top Go down
kyz

kyz

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:14 pm

I'm backing your wife on this one :p
Back to top Go down
miSc

miSc

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:19 pm

That would only be the ultimate FAIL, having my wife joining instead of myself! haha >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application :)   Application :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2